Counseling for Addiction and Recovery
Across Indianapolis, men, women, couples, and families are increasingly affected by addiction. Addiction does not discriminate. It can affect anyone regardless of income, gender, age, race or ethnicity.
In active addiction, you may get to a point where you feel lost or without hope. Maybe you started a recovery journey and found yourself back in the cycle of addiction. We understand recovery can be hard, but it doesn't have to be a lonely journey. If you are currently getting help from a recovery group, the support of a therapist can be a helpful addition that focuses specifically on your unique needs and recovery.
Whatever your story is, we are here to encourage you as you continue your journey.
Addiction Counseling might be right for you if you have experienced any of the following:
- Used alcohol and/or drugs to relax, feel better, or de-stress
- Lied or hid your drinking and/or using
- Been annoyed with family/friends criticizing how much you drink and/or use
- Feel guilty about your drinking and/or using
- Lost important relationships as a result of your drinking/using
- Disengaged in your routine or normal activities
- Trouble obtaining or maintaining a job
- Taken risks and encountered legal problems
- Tried to quit but have been unable to
- Unsure if you have a problem or not
You don’t have to do this alone. There is help and hope. Schedule today.